Astro - Venus

• I. Introduction

Venus is the debut Japanese album by South Korean boy group Astro. It was released on April 3, 2019 by Universal Music. It contains six tracks including the title track "Hanasake Mirai" as well as Japanese versions of previous title tracks "Baby", "Always You", and "All Night".

II. Commercial Performance

Venus has sold more than 30,000 copies since it's release and peaked at number 3 on the Japan Oricon Album Chart.

III. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Rap Making Composer Arrangement
    Always You BLACK EDITION JinJin Duble Kick, Yoske, Bull$EyE, EastWest, Design88
    Hanasake Mirai Kazuto Narumi
    Baby Jinri, Glory Face JinJin, Rocky Code 9
    I Love You Carlos K., WA!ZE
    All Night Cho Yun Kyoung LDN Noise, Kyler Niko
    I'm On Your Side SoichiroK, Nozomu.S

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

Hanasake Mirai

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Concept Photos