Stray Kids - I am YOU

• I am YOU is a mini album by Stray Kids, released on October 22, 2018. It is the third instalment of, and concludes the "I am..." trilogy. It features 8 tracks, including the title track "I am You".

I. Tracklist

1. YOU.
    2. I Am You
    3. 편 (My Side)
    4. 해장국 (Hero's Soup)
    5. Get Cool
    6. 극과 극 (N/S)
    7. 0325
    8. Mixtape #3 physical only

II. Background

I am YOU is the third and last instalment of the "I am..." trilogy. The album distinguishes itself in the series by putting a special focus on interpersonal bonds such as friendship, a fan-artist relationship, or even that of a father and a son.

Their comeback showcase titled Stray Kids Unveil (Op. 03: I Am You) was held the day before the release.

III. Official videos

I Am You

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Get Cool

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mixtape #3

My Side

N/S

Hero's Soup

YOU.

IV. Trivia

• The song "0325" incorporates the intro tracks of the albums in the trilogy, "NOT!", "WHO?", and "YOU.".