Stray Kids - I am WHO

• I am WHO is Stray Kids' third EP, and first comeback after their debut "I am NOT". It features 8 tracks, including the title track "My Pace".

I. Tracklist

1. Who?
    2. My Pace
    3. Voices
    4. Question
    5. (불면증) Insomnia
    6. M.I.A.
    7. (갑자기 분위기 싸해질 필요 없잖아요) Awkward Silence
    8. Mixtape #2 (physical only)

II. Background

I am WHO is the second instalment of the "I am…" trilogy, following the group's debut mini album I am NOT. The album deals with the confusing nature of growing up.

Their comeback showcase titled Stray Kids Unveil (Op. 02: I Am Who) was held the day before the release.

III. Official videos

My Pace

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Awkward Silence

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Voices

M.I.A.

Insomnia

Question

Mixtape #2

Who?