CNBLUE - Re:Blue

• I. Introduction

Re:Blue (stylized Re:BLUE) is the fourth Korean extended play (seventh overall) by South Korean rock band CNBLUE. It was released on January 14, 2013, with the track "I'm Sorry" as the promotional single.

II. Track Listing

No. Title Length
    1 I'm Sorry 3:50
    2 Coffee Shop 3:28
    3 Na Geudaeboda 3:49
    4 Naran Namja 3:29
    5 La La La 3:38
    6 Where You Are (English version) 3:42

III. Music Video & Audio

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.