TXT - 0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) feat. Mod Sun

• I. Introduction

0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) feat. Mod Sun is a digital single released by TXT on 10 September, 2021.

II. Background

This rework of ‘0X1=LOVESONG’ features brand-new English verses from American singer-songwriter Mod Sun, who notably helped co-write the original version of the song, which he also contributed background vocals to.

Meanwhile, the accompanying music video features never-before-seen footage from TXT’s original clip for ‘0X1=LOVESONG’, which was released in May. The song was the title track of the boyband’s sophomore studio album ‘The Chaos Chapter: Freeze’.

III. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Youtube

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.