TXT — 0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) feat. pH-1, Woodie Gochild, Seori

• I. Introduction

0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) feat. pH-1, Woodie Gochild, Seori is a remixed version of 0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) by TXT featuring singer Seori and rappers pH-1 and Woodie Gochild. It was released on June 25, 2021.

II. Background

The release was teased on June 23, 2021 on twitter and subsequently dropped two days later on June 25, 2021. The original "0X1=Lovesong (I Know I Love You)" featuring Seori appeared on TXT's latest album The Chaos Chapter: Freeze, which was released in May. This remix is an acoustic version.

III. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Youtube

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.