CNBLUE - Euphoria

• I. Introduction

Euphoria (stylized EUPHORIA) is the fifth major-label Japanese studio album (seventh overall) by South Korean pop-rock idol band CNBLUE. It was released on October 19, 2016, under Warner Music Japan. The date marks the five-year anniversary of the band's debut with its record label.

Euphoria was released in four editions: Regular Edition, Limited Editions A and B, and a fan club-only Boice Limited Edition. It went on to debut at number two on the weekly Oricon Albums Chart. The band embarked on the CNBLUE 5th Anniversary Arena Tour 2016 "Our Glory Days" throughout November in Chiba, Osaka, Aichi, Fukuoka, and Tokyo.

II. Track Listing

No. Title Length
    1 Be OK 3:42
    2 Glory Days 4:30
    3 Take Me Higher 4:02
    4 Face to Face 3:57
    5 Puzzle 3:34
    6 Royal Rumble 5:11
    7 Every Time 3:15
    8 Stay with Me 3:47
    9 Slaves 3:02
    10 Blessed 4:43

III. Music Video & Audio

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.