Girls' Generation - Love & Peace

• I. Introduction

Love & Peace is the seventh studio album and the third Japanese studio album by South Korean girl group Girls' Generation. The album was released for digital download on December 10, 2013 in selected countries in Asia by Nayutawave Records (Universal Music Group), followed by a physical release in Japan the next day. This marks their last Japanese studio album featuring member Jessica before her departure from the group in 2014. Three singles were released prior to the release of the album: "Love & Girls", peaking at number four on the Oricon Chart and at number three on the Japan Hot 100, "Galaxy Supernova", peaking at number three on Oricon as well as number four on the Japan Hot 100 chart and "My Oh My". The album was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ) less than a month after its release, for sales of 100,000.

II. Tracklisting

III. CD Tracklisting All Versions

Number Name Length
    1 Gossip Girls 3:16
    2 Motorcycle 3:31
    3 Flyers 4:03
    4 Galaxy Supernova 3:09
    5 Love & Girls 3:07
    6 Beep Beep 3:21
    7 My Oh My 3:10
    8 Lips 3:48
    9 Do the Catwalk 4:01
    10 Karma Butterfly 3:12
    11 Linguafranc 3:11
    12 Everyday Love 3:30
    13 Blue Jeans 3:28

IIII. Luxurious Specification Limited Edition (Blu-ray)

1. "Beep Beep"

2. "Love & Girls"

3. "Galaxy Supernova"

4. "My Oh My"

5. "Making of 'Galaxy Supernova'"

6. "Making of 'My Oh My'"

IIIII. Blu-ray / DVD Limited Edition (Blu-ray or DVD)

No. Title Length

1. "Beep Beep"

2. "Love & Girls"

3. "Love & Girls" (Dance version)

4. "Galaxy Supernova"

5. "Galaxy Supernova" (Dance version)

6. "My Oh My"

III. Versions

Standard Edition/Digital Cover

DVD + CD Version

DVD + CD or Blu-Ray + CD - Limited Edition

IV. Important Videos from the Era

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.