Jiwoo (JYPn)

• I. Introduction

Jiwoo is a member of JYP Entertainment's upcoming girl group JYPn, which is set to debut sometime in February, 2022.

II. Career

Jiwoo was recruited into JYP Entertainment in 2018. She was revealed to be part of JYPn's lineup alongside members Kyujin and Jinni in a dance video that was released on August 6, 2021. She has since been featured in other performance videos. Jiwoo will debut with the group sometime in February, 2022.

III. Videos

Sebastian Linares X Eom Taewoong Choreography

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Me, Myself & I Cover

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Samantha Long X Eom Taewoong Choreography

IV. Trivia

• She is from Namyangju, South Korea
    • She used to study at DASTREET DANCE

(Credit to kprofiles.com)