Hoppipolla - And Then There Was Us

• hoppipolla-and-then-there-was-us-Cover-Art.jpg

And Then There Was Us is the second mini album by Hoppípolla. It was released on January 20, 2021 with "Your Ocean" serving as the album's title track.

I. Tracklist

Title Writer Composer Arrangement Duration
    Where Is Hoppipolla I'll Hoppipolla 1:15
    The Love I'll I'll Hoppipolla 3:13
    Your Ocean (너의 바다) I'll I'll Hoppipolla 4:46
    Unnatural I'll I'll Hoppipolla 3:54
    Mom Ha Hyunsang, Jayins Ha Hyunsang, Jayins Hoppipolla, Jayins 3:43
    Wander (유랑) Hong Jinho, Kim Youngso Hong Jinho, Kim Youngso 5:11
    And Then There Was Us (Hidden track) Hoppipolla Hoppipolla 1:45
    Your Ocean (너의 바다) (Inst.) I'll I'll Hoppipolla 4:46

II. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

III. Music Video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Bonus / Behind the Scenes