Sohlhee - He Ghosted Me

• I. Introduction

"He ghosted me (안읽씹)" is the second digital single released by Korean singer, songwriter and rapper Sohlhee. It was released on July 2, 2019.

II. Background & Release

Musician Sohlhee is a singer and songwriter under SM Entertainment's All I Know Music sub-label. This song was her second release, after she co-wrote lyrics for songs for NCT 127 ("Chain - Korean version"), Monsta X ("Turbulence") and B.A.P. ("Dystopia").

Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Length
    "He ghosted me" Sohlhee Sohlhee, K. Jun K. Jun, Good Maker 3:23

III. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Videos

Teaser:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MV:

External Content youtu.be