2AM - F. Scott Fitzgerald's Way Of Love

• I. Introduction

F. Scott Fitzgerald's Way Of Loveis the second EP by the South Korean boy band 2AM. It was released on March 12, 2012, with the song "I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me" as the title track.

II. Track Listing

No. Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Length
    1 You Were Mine Wheesung Lee Sang-Ho, Choi Yong-Chan Lee Sang-Ho, Choi Yong-Chan 3:30
    2 I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me Kim Do Hoon, The Hitman 'Bang' Kim Do Hoon Kim Do Hoon 3:48
    3 Erase All Our Memories Kwon Sool-Il Kwon Sool-Il, Bak Yong-In Bak Yong-In 3:27
    4 One More Second Park Seon-Joo Park Seon-Joo Kwon Tae-en 3:43
    5 How To Break Up Well Yoon Jong-Shin Yoon Jong-Shin Miss Kay 3:40
    6 I Love You, I Love You Changmin Changmin Miss Kay 3:22

III. Music Video & Audio

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.