SM Station - Yoo Young-jin x D.O. - Tell Me (What Is Love) (SM Station Season 1)

• I. Introduction

"Tell Me (What is Love)" is a digital single from Korean singer, songwriter and producer Yoo Young Jin and singer D.O. of EXO. It is the second single of SM Station Season 1 and was released on February 19, 2016.

II. Background and Release

Yoo Young Jin is the renowned Korean songwriter and producer behind many SM hit songs, including "Sorry Sorry" for Super Junior, "Ring Ding Dong" for SHINee, "Mama" for EXO and a co-writer on songs like NCT U's "Boss" and Red Velvet's "Bad Boy." He is also a singer. D.O. is one of the main vocalists in EXO. The song was previously performed in EXO's first concert tour, Exology Chapter 1: The Lost Planet, in 2014. This was D.O.'s first solo single and described as an emotional R&B song.

III. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Length
    "Tell Me (What Is Love)" Yoo Young Jin Yoo Young Jin Yoo Young Jin 4:42

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(on EXO's tour)

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

External Content youtu.be

VI. Reception

The song reached #12 on the Korean Gaon charts. Along with f(x) "All Mine" and EXO "Dancing King," it was the highest charting song of the season on the U.S. charts, reaching #2 on the Billboard World song chart.