AoA - Angel's knock

• I. Intro

AoA's first korean full album and third studio album that was released on Jan 2, 2017, by FNC Entertainment and distributed by LOEN Entertainment through digital and physical platforms.

II. Info

The album contains two singles "Excuse me" and "Bing Bing" which charted at number 22 and 45 respectively on Gaon Digital Chart. The album itself was a success and charted at number 3 on the Gaon Album Chart and number 5 on Billboard's world album chart.

AoA promoted "Excuse me" and "Bing Bing" during their comeback week on M countdown, Music Bank, Show! Music core and Inkigayo from Jan 5 to Jan 8. Due to popular demand they performed "Excuse me" only from Jan 9 onward.

The concept of "Excuse me" is lovely and elegant while "Bing Bing" is sexy and alluring. "Excuse me" is a retro-style dance track with an intense drum beat and base and a unique synth sound while "Bing Bing" is a Jazz influenced dance-pop number with an addictive brass sound and drum beat.

On February 10, the group released "With Elvis" MV for the album track, a special gift for fans.

III. Tracks

no. title writers producers
    1 Excuse me Brave Brothers, Chakun Brave Brothers, Eric Lidbom, Han Seung Ho, Kim Chang Rak
    2 Bing Bing Han sung ho, Chakun, Choi Yung Me, Davey nate, Lee Seu Ran, Lee Ji Eun Hyuk Ahin, Marco Reyes
    3 Three out Shin Jimin, Lee Sang Ho, Park woo Sang Lee Sang Ho
    4 Feeling Shin Jimim, Han Sung Ho, Kim Bo Eun Geist, Lena Leon, Aurora Pfeiffer
    5 Can't sleep Brave Brothers Brave Brothers, Two champ, Chakun
    6 Lily Shin Agnes, GDLO GDLO
    7 Melting love Shin Jimin, Lee Ji Soo Wonderkid, Shin Hyo
    8 Help me Shin Jimin, Han Seung Hoon, Lee Sang Ho Hoon, Lee Sang Ho, Andreas Ohrn, Chris Wahle
    9 Oh boy (Korean ver.) Han Seung Hoon, Lee Sang Ho, InnoVator Hoon, Lee Sang Ho, Ohrn, Wahle
    10 With Elvis AoA Kim Jae Yang

IV .Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

Teaser(s)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Official MV(s)

Live Performance(s)

Dance Practice(s)

VI. Concept Pictures

VII. Commercial Performance

Angel's Knock entered and peaked at number 3 on the Gaon Album Chart on the chart issue dated January 1–7, 2017. In its second week, the album fell to number 10.

The album entered at number 5 on the Billboard's World Album Chart, marked the highest ranking debut album of the week.

The album places at number 6 on the Gaon Album Chart for the month of January 2017 with 32,668 physical copies sold.

Comments 7

• This entry is good to go. However, there are some elements missing at the end. After Tracklist, please add:

IV. Spotify Playlist (Just paste the link)

V. Videos (Teaser, Official MV, Live Performance and Dance Practice). If one is missing, move to the next in the list.

VI. Concept Pictures (Only the group pictures, not members and If available)

VII. Commercial Performance (If available)

• I'm sorry I did not do that, my phone is too slow in opening and pasting links and always on fire🔥🔥🔥

I will try to do so later or ask a friend

• Oh you write from your phone?? I understand the struggle then. It's a lot of work.

Don't worry then. I'll fix it for you.

For your future entries, refer to this guideline to have an idea of what the entry should contain <3

forum.allkpop.com/thread/43821/
    • Thank you so much ❤ and sorry I had to put you through this😊

• I fixed it just now and added the missing parts. It's nothing. I enjoy writing and fixing lexicon lol <3<3<3

• Thank you❤you're my savior