EXID - B.L.E.S.S.E.D

• I. Introduction

B.L.E.S.S.E.D is the second Japanese full-length album by EXID. It was released on August 19, 2020 with "B.L.E.S.S.E.D" serving as the title track.

The music video for "B.L.E.S.S.E.D" was released on July 17.

II. Release

The album was released in three physical editions: Normal edition, First Press Limited Edition and CD+DVD edition, in addition as a digital album. All versions were released on August 19, 2020.

III. Tracklist

Title Writer Producer Length
    "B.L.E.S.S.E.D"
    LE, Minami (CREAM), EIGO Taku Takahashi 3:14
    "I Love You" Shinsadong Tiger, LE, Rina Moon Shinsadong Tiger 3:18
    "L.I.E." Shinsadong Tiger, LE, BEOMxNANG, Rina Moon Shinsadong Tiger 3:31
    "OFFICIAL" LE, Minami (CREAM), EIGO Taku Takahashi 3:34
    "DDD" Shinsadong Tiger, LE, V!VE, Rina Moon Shinsadong Tiger 3:29
    "Night Rather Than Day" Shinsadong Tiger, LE, KeeBomb, Rina Moon Shinsadong Tiger 3:22
    "Bad Girl For You" eill Taku Takahashi 3:32
    "Ah Yeah" Shinsadong Tiger, LE Shinsadong Tiger 3:24
    "CREAM" LE Shinsadong Tiger, LE 3:17
    "Break My Heart" Nanako Ashida Taku TakahashiNanako Ashida 4:22
    "B.L.E.S.S.E.D" (KR Ver.) Minami (CREAM), EIGO, LE Taku Takahashi, Minami (CREAM) 3:15

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

Official MV

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Commercial Performance

B.L.E.S.S.E.D debuted and peaked at number 16 on the Oricon Albums Chart for the week dated August 31, 2020. It debuted and peaked at number 28 on Billboard Japan's Hot Albums for the week dated August 31. It also debuted and peaked at number 13 on Billboard Japan's Top Albums Sales chart with 2,668 estimated copies sold.