Shinee - iScreaM Vol. 7: Don't Call Me (Remixes)

• iScreaM Vol.7: Don't Call Me (Remixes) is a special remix album released by Scream Records, the EDM-centric sub-label of SM Entertainment and was released on March 27, 2021. It is the seventh entry of the iScreaM project.

I. Background

In March 2021, Shinee's "Don't Call Me" was announced as the latest entry in the iScreaM project. This volume features remixes from English songwriter and DJ Fox Stevenson and South Korean producer ESAI.

II. Tracklist

Title Writer Composer Arrangement Duration
    Don't Call Me - Fox Stevenson Remix Kenzie Kenzie, Dem Jointz, Rodnae "Chikk" Bell Fox Stevenson 3:23
    Don't Call Me - ESAI Remix Kenzie Kenzie, Dem Jointz, Rodnae "Chikk" Bell ESAI 3:01

III. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Music Videos

Don't Call Me - Fox Stevenson Remix

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't Call ME - ESAI Remix

External Content www.youtube.com