EXID - Hippity Hop

• I. Introduction

Hippity Hop is the first mini album by EXID. It was released on August 13, 2012 with "I Feel Good" serving as the album's title track.

It is the first release to feature members Solji and Hyerin after Yuzi, Dami, and Haeryung left the group in April 2012.

II. Tracklist

Title Writer Producer Length
    "Better Together" Ji-in, Won-taek, LE Ji-in, Won-taek 3:55
    "I Feel Good" Rado, Ye-Yo, LE Rado, Ye-Yo 3:28
    "Call" LE Shinsadong Tiger, LE 3:52
    "Think About" Joker, Kim Tae-joo, LE Joker, Kim Tae-joo, LE 3:43
    "Whoz That Girl" (Part 2) Shinsadong Tiger, Choi Gyu-sung, LE Shinsadong Tiger, Choi Gyu-sung 3:46
    "I Feel Good" (R.Tee Remix) Rado, Ye-Yo, LE Rado, Ye-Yo 5:00

III. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Videos

Official MV

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Live Performance

Dance Practice

V. Concept Pictures

VI. Reception

In South Korea, "I Feel Good" entered the Gaon Single Chart at number 56 during the week of August 13, 2012. During that week the song was downloaded 57,697 times. "I Feel Good" also appeared in the Gaon Monthly Chart. By the end of August, "I Feel Good" peaked at number 122 on Gaon Monthly Single Chart and had 110,103 downloads sold. By the end of the year 2012, the song was downloaded only 150,000 times.