Park Juhyun

• I. Introduction

Park Joo Hyun or commonly known as Park Juhyun is a South Korean actress who was born in Busan, South Korea on October 5, 1994.

II. Career

She began her acting journey by enrolling at the Korea National University of Arts and went on to appear in short films. She then starred in a supporting role in the popular fantasy-comedy movie, "The Dude in Me". She also went on to be featured in the South Korean weekly TV show Drama Stage which showcased ten one-act dramas.

Park Ju Hyun then essayed one of the significant roles in the series, "A Piece of Your Mind", following it up with roles in the series titles “Extracurricular” which gained her a lot of praise for her portrayal of Bae Gyu-Ri, “Zombie Detective” and "Mouse" in 2020.

Up until she filmed Extracurricular, Park Juhyun’s life was completely different.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A month before shooting started for Extracurricular, Park Joo Hyun worked all sorts of difficult part-time jobs.

Quote from Park Juhyun

Up until a month before I filmed ‘Extracurricular’, I worked at a BBQ restaurant. Before that, I worked at a Japanese, restaurant, and I’ve also worked as a delivery driver for a Chinese restaurant.

Despite the challenges Park Juhyun has faced, she admits that she now has more money than before and that her diligence to not give up and hard work has helped her to overcome certain straws in life.

And not only is she a talented actress, but Park Juhyun is also a great singer!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

III. Filmography

IIII. Flim

Cover Flim Title Role Year
    The Dude In Me Student #1 2019

IIIII. Television Series

Cover Drama Title Network Role Year
    Drama Stage: My Wife's Bed tvN Han Che-ri 2019
    A Piece of Your Mind tvN Kim Ji-soo 2020
    Extracurricular Netflix Bae Gyu-ri 2020
    Zombie Detective KBS2 Kong Sun-ji 2020
    Mouse tvN Oh Bong-yi 2021

IV. Music Videos

V. Videography

VI. Awards & Nominations

Award Ceremony Year Category Nominee Result
    APAN Star Awards 2021 Best New Actress Zombie Detective Nominated
    Asia Artist Awards 2020 Choice Award (Actor) Park Ju-hyun Won
    Baeksang Arts Awards 2021 Best New Actress – Television Extracurricular Won
    KBS Drama Awards 2020 Best New Actress Zombie Detective Nominated

VII. Trivia

• She enjoys travelling, photography, swimming and dancing.
    Quote from Park Juhyun

“I like dancing but I’m not very good at it” she admitted in a recent interview, “I practised dancing to enter university.”

• She helped in writing the song “Monster” by Henry.
    • She loves to sing.
    • She was part of a band in high school.
    • Her ideal type is Benedict Cumberbatch.
    • She is not fluent in English but knows enough to get by with speaking the language.
    • She tends to immerse herself in a language to become more fluent.
    • Her favourite feature of her face is her eyes.
    • Her favourite Netflix shows are Bird Box and 13 Reasons Why.
    • People say that she looks like TWICE’s Dahyun.
    • She travelled to Estonia, Spain, France, Vietnam, and Hawaii.
    • She has 1 dog called Bok-Tteonggi. She’s four years old.