GFriend - Flower Bud

• forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/29681/

Flower Bud is the 2nd EP by GFriend. It was released on July 23, 2015. It features 1 title track, 3 bsides, and 1 instrumental track.

I. Track List

# Track Name Length
    1 Intro (Flower Bud) 1:19
    2 Me Gustas Tu 3:40
    3 Under the Sky 4:10
    4 One 3:14
    5 My Buddy 3:33
    6 Me Gustas Tu (Instrumental) 3:40

II. Music Video and Audio

Intro (Flower Bud)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Me Gustas Tu

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Under the Sky

One

My Buddy

Me Gustas Tu (Instrumental)

III. Dance Practice

Me Gustas Tu

IV. Stages

Me Gustas Tu