BoA - Next World

• I. Introduction

Next World was BoA's second remix album after her Peace B. Remixes album in 2002. It featured many remixes of her hit songs, and collection of several English version of her songs from previous singles.

II. Tracklisting

"Holiday" (Palmdrive featuring BoA & Firstklas)
    "Kiseki / 奇蹟" (Soul'd Out Remix)
    "Flying Without Wings" (Westlife featuring BoA)
    "Show Me What You Got" (Bratz featuring BoA & Howie D.) (DJ Watarai Remix)
    "Jewel Song" (Akira's Canto Diamante Version)
    "Shine We Are!" (Remixed by G.T.S) (Groove That Soul Remix)
    "Flower" (Remixed by Daisuke Imai featuring Lisa) (D.I's "Luv Hurts" Remix)
    "Winding Road" (featuring Dabo)
    "Everything Needs Love" (Mondo Grosso featuring BoA) (Piano-pella)
    "Valenti" (English version)
    "Every Heart: Minna no Kimochi" (English version)
    "Listen To My Heart" (English version)
    "Amazing Kiss" (English version)

III. Packaging

BoA - Next World Album Scans
    BoA - Next World Album Scans BoA - Next World Album Scans BoA - Next World Album Scans BoA - Next World Album Scans BoA - Next World Album Scans BoA - Next World Album Scans

IV. Important Videos from the Era

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.