FT Island - Prologue of F.T. Island: Soyogi

• I. Introduction

Prologue of F.T. Island: Soyogi is the first Japanese EP released by South Korean rock band F.T. Island on 7 June 2008.

II. Background & Release

Two of the songs, Primadonna and F.T. Island are Japanese-language versions of previously released Korean songs, while Always Be Mine is the English-language version of First Kiss.

Music videos were released to Soyogi and Friendship.

An extended version was later released as their first Japanese studio album, Japan Special Album Vol. 1.

III. Tracklist

Prologue of F.T. Island: Soyogi

1. "Friendship"

2. "ミライジテンシャ Miraijitensa"

3. "Soyogi"

4. "Stars"

5. "A Song for You"

6. "FTIsland"

7. "Primadonna"

8. "Always Be Mine"

Japan Special Album Vol. 1

1. "Friendship"

2. "ミライジテンシャ Miraijitensa"

3. "Soyogi"

4. "Stars"

5. "A Song for You"

6. "FTIsland" (Korean language)

7. "Primadonna" (Korean language)

8. "Always Be Mine"

9. "The One"

10. "Live Like A Musical" (Korean language)

11. "You'll Be in My Heart"

12. "The One" (instrumentális)

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

Official MV(s)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Live Performance(s)

VI. Reception

The album debuted 15th on Gaon Album Chart with 8k of copies sold.