Exo - Love Me Right

• EXO - LOVE ME RIGHT Lyrics and Tracklist | Genius

I. Introduction

Love Me Right is the 2nd album repackage released by kpop boygroup Exo. It was the repackage of their album Exodus. It was released on June 3, 2015. It added 4 new songs: Love Me Right, Tender Love, First Love, and Exo 2014 (Promise). It was released in both Chinese (Mandarin) and Korean versions.

II. Music and singles

Love Me Right added four new songs, including the title Love Me Right, produced by iDR. It wasn't originally written for Exo, as it's a brighter sound than Exo is associated with. He and the SM staff thought Exo needed a happy, upbeat song at the time, after losing members, to show they're all good. iDR had previously written "Peter Pan" and "The Winter's Tale"

Dynamic Duo's Gaeko contributed to writing and composing Tender Love. It is a soft song with a hip hop beat and a sound defined by brass and string. Both versions of Tender Love are sung by all 9 Exo members.

First Love was released early on Youtube to give fans a sneak peek, and then made private soon after. It is an R&B/Soul track

III. Promotion

Exo had their first music show performance of Love Me Right on June 4th on M Countdown. They also performed the song at The Exo'luxion tour.

IV. Commercial Performance

Love Me Right became Exo's 2nd domestic number one. It also reached number 3 on the Billboard World Digital Songs chart.

V. Tracklist

1. Love Shot

2. Tempo

3. Trauma

4. Wait

5. Sign

6. Ooh La La La

7. Gravity

8. With You

9. 24/7

10. Bad Dream

11. Damage

12. Smile On My Face

13. Oasis

14. Love Shot - Chinese Version

15. Tempo - Chinese Version

VI. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com