CLC - Me (美)

• CLC_ME_Single_Cover.jpg

I. Introduction

Me (美) is a song recorded by CLC and was released by Cube Entertainment on May 29, 2019, as a digital single. A music video for the song was also released on May 29.

II. Background & Release

On May 22, 2019, it was announced that the group will be releasing a new song after four months since their latest release. The preview of the song was shown at their 2019 Dream Concert performance, held on May 18. The song was released as a digital single on May 29, 2019. Me was written by MosPick, who was also a producer with Yeeun contributing in writing the lyrics.

III. Tracklist

Title Writer Producer Length
    Me (美) MosPick, Yeeun MosPick 3:27

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Concept Pictures

VII. Reception

The song peaked at number 5 on the US World Digital Songs chart, selling 1,000 copies, seven months after the initial release, becoming the second-best-selling K-pop song that week in America. It was attributed to the late addition of the song to U.S. digital platforms until late February 2020, since the song was only available on streaming services.

VIII. Charts

Chart (2020) Peak Position
    US World Digital Songs (Billboard) 5

IX. Trivia

Me (美) uses the Chinese character as a double meaning, as the translation means beautiful and is pronounced like the English title word.