Hi Suhyun - I'm Different

• hi_suhyun___i_m_different_by_ahracool_d8ahw9a-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NlMDc5M2Q0LWY3ZTQtNGZjMS04MWM0LTExNzg4NDZmMjNhM1wvZDhhaHc5YS01OThkYzc0ZS0xYTFjLTRiNjktODViMi1jZjc0MGRiZGYyNzMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.xntIzknvagstM7g7AA6SPwyVwo_opXAGSAD0PwMgxb0

I. Introduction

I'm Different is the only debut single by YG Family unit Hi Suhyun, consisting of Lee Hi and Akdong Musician's Lee Suhyun. It also features Bobby of iKON and a special appearance from Jisoo of BLACKPINK in the MV.

II. Background & Release

On October 27, 2014 YG Entertainment released a first WHO'S NEXT? poster on it's Twitter, followed by five more posters until November 2, 2014. Starting from November 3, 2014 more teaser poster were released, revealing one member each day until November 6, 2014 when it was officially revealed that the new Unit would be called Hi Suhyun composed of soloist Lee Hi and AKMU member Lee Su Hyun and will feature iKON's BOBBY with a debut scheduled on November 11, 2014. The title of HI SUHYUN's debut was revealed to be I'm Different on November 06, 2014 and will feature lyrics written by Bobby and Masta Wu.

III. Tracklist

Title Writer Producer Length
    I'm Different Bekuh BOOM, P.K., Masta Wu, BOBBY YG PLUS 3:34

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Concept Pictures

VII. Reception

I'm Different ranked number 1 on the weekly Gaon Digital Chart the first week of release. For the month of November, the I'm Different music video was number 2 in a list of most viewed K-pop videos in the U.S., as well as number 3 globally.

VIII. Charts & Sales

Chart Peak Position Digital Sales
    Digital (Gaon Music Chart) 1 830,695
    Mobile (Gaon Music Chart) 19 830,695
    [hl=2][/hl]