Ten - Paint Me Naked (SM Station Season 2021)

• I. Introduction

"Paint Me Naked" is a digital single from Ten, a member of NCT and its sub-unit WayV. It was released on August 10, 2021 as part of SM Station Season 2021. It was the fourth single of the year.

II. Background & Release

SM Station is a digital music project under SM Entertainment that involves solos or duets from members in existing SM groups, as well as opportunities for singers to experiment in other genres or collaborate with artists inside and outside of SM Entertainment. The project releases a number of singles digitally each year on digital platforms, including streaming audio like Spotify.

Since his debut in 2016 in the first NCT sub-unit, the rotational NCT U, Ten has had two previous solo singles, "New Heroes" and "夢中夢 (몽중몽; Dream In A Dream)", both released under SM Station. "Paint Me Naked" is his first track since debuting in a permanent NCT sub-unit, WayV, in 2019.

As of August 2021, Ten is the only member of NCT to participate solo in SM Station and the only NCT member with three solo songs.

The song was announced on August 2, with teasers leading up to its release. It is the first track of the new season of SM Station. The song is described as "a trendy pop-rock song with an attractive guitar riff and dynamic vocal changes, that focuses on the topic of the youthful and free-spirited feeling of being in love." Ten described it as very different to his past songs and highlighting a new side of himself.

III. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Length
    "Paint Me Naked" Sami Khan, Adrian McKinnon Aisle, SQUAR SQUAR 3:00
    "Paint Me Naked Instrumental" - Aisle, SQUAR SQUAR 3:00

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

Paint Me Naked MV

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Paint Me Naked Reaction Video

Paint Me Naked Recording Video

Paint Me Naked - Performance - M Countdown - August 12, 2021

VI. Concept Photos