GOT7 - Call My Name

• Call My Name is the tenth mini album released by South Korean boy group GOT7. It was released by JYP Entertainment on November 4, 2019. It contains six tracks including the title track "You Calling My Name".

I. Background

Following the conclusion of the Keep Spinning World Tour in October, JYP began teasing GOT7's return. The album is noted to have a serious and sexy vibe.

II. Tracklist

Title Writer Composer Arrangement Duration
    You Calling My Name (니가 부르는 나의 이름) J.Y. Park "The Asiansoul", Isran, Kass, Defsoul Louis Schoorl, Marco Borrero, Benjamin Ingrosso, David Brook Louis Schoorl & MAG 3:14
    Pray Defsoul, iHwak, Jomalxne Defsoul, iHwak, Jomalxne, Zayson, Rose In Peace Zayson, RoseInPeace 3:47
    Now or Never (featuring Jonas Blue) Kass Guy Robin, Ed Drewett, Danielle Eliza Owen Guy Robin 3:05
    Thursday Defsoul, iHwak, Royal Dive Defsoul, iHwak, Royal Dive Royal Dive 3:26
    Run Away Vendors, Jinyoung, Ruy Da-som Christian Fast, Henrik Nordenback, Jimmy Claeson Henrik Nordenback 4:04
    Crash & Burn Earattack, Kass, Yugyeom, Selah, Isran, Eniac Earattack, Christoffer Semelius Earattack, Christoffer Semelius 3:24

III. Album Spoiler

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

You Calling My Name

External Content www.youtube.com

VI. Performance Videos

VII. Concept Photos

VIII. Commercial Performance

Call My Name debuted at number one on the Gaon Album chart and number 5 on the Billboard World Album chart. It has sold more than 300,000 copies and has been certified Platinum.