GOT7 - I Won't Let You Go

• I Won't Let You Go is the third Japanese mini album by South Korean boy group GOT7. It was released on January 30, 2019 by Epic Records Japan. "I Won't Let You Go" serves as the title track.

I. Background

The album was announced on November 14, 2018. Once again Jackson does not participate in the album. "I Won't Let You Go" was released digitally on December 17, 2018 prior to the album's release.

II. Tracklist

Title Duration
    I Won't Let You Go 3:37
    Never Ending Story 4:06
    Zero 3:38
    Seesaw 3:34
    Reborn (JB & Youngjae duet) 4:13
    Cold (Mark & BamBam duet) 3:02
    25 (Jinyoung & Yugyeom duet) 3:25
    I Won't Let You Go (Reggaeton Remix) 4:03
    I Won't Let You Go (Instrumental) 3:35

III. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Music Videos

I Won't Let You Go

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Concept Photos

VI. Commercial Performance

I Won't Let You Go sold 58,000 copies in the first three days and debuted at number one on both Oricon's Album chart and Billboard Japan's Hot Album chart.