ViVi - ViVi

• I. Introduction

ViVi is the debut single album by LOONA's ViVi. It was released on April 17, 2017, by Blockberry Creative as the fifth part of the "Girl of the Month" project. It contains two tracks, the title track "Everyday I Love You" which features LOONA's HaSeul and "Everyday I Need You" which features LOONA's JinSoul.

II. Background and Release

On April 13, 2017, the teaser for "Everyday I Love You" was released which was followed by the release of the "Busan" teaser on the next day. The teaser for "Everyday I Need You" was released on April 15, 2017. The physical album was sold in two separate parts: ViVi and HaSeul & ViVi.

III. Tracklist

No. Title Lyrics Producer Length
    1. Everyday I Love You Child's Play, Yoon Young Min, Kim Nam Young Child's Play, Yoon Young Min, Kim Nam Young, Melody Workshop 3:28
    2. Everyday I Need You Child's Play, Yoon Young Min, Kim Nam Young Child's Play, Yoon Young Min, Kim Nam Young 3:07

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Concept Pictures

VII. Commercial Performances

ViVi has sold 11,399 copies since its release. It peaked at number 14 on the Gaon Weekly Album Chart and at number 53 on the Gaon Monthly Album Chart.