GOT7 - Just Right

• Just Right is the third mini album by South Korean boy group GOT7. It was released by JYP Entertainment on July 13, 2015 and consists of six tracks with "Just Right" serving as title track.

I. Background

Just Right was described as an album that would show GOT7's fresh and cute attractions. Members JB, Jackson, and Mark contributed to the writing process.

II. Tracklist

Title Writer Composer Duration
    좋아 (Just Right) J.Y. Park "The Asian Soul" Carlos Battey, Steven Battey, Gavin Jones, Charles "Chizzy" Stephens III, Timothy "C Minor" Zimnoch, Jay Dmuchowski 3:43
    보름달이 뜨기 전에 (Before the Full Moon Rises) Cho Gae-hyuk (Mr. Cho), Daniel Keonu Park Cho Gae-hyuk (Mr. Cho), Daniel Keonu Park 3:34
    온몸이 반응해 (My Reaction) Joul of Princess Disease Joul of Princess Disease 3:41
    Nice Ro Tai-lyoong (Noday), Tommy Park Tommy Park 3:05
    Mine Jung Joo-hee, JB Joe J. Lee (Kairos), Bob Horn, Jarah Gibson, Jarkko Ehnqvist 3:51
    Back to Me Yoon Jong-sung, Jang Jung-seok (Sum People), Jackson Wang, Mark Tuan Yoon Jong-sung, Jang Jung-seok (Sum People) 3:10

III. Album Spoiler

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

Just Right

External Content www.youtube.com

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

Just Right debuted at number 3 on the Gaon Weekly Album chart. The track "Just Right" peaked at number 3 on the Billboard World Digital Songs chart.