GOT7 - Got It?

• Got It? is the debut mini album by South Korean boy group GOT7. It was released on January 20, 2014 by JYP Entertainment. It contains six tracks including the title track "Girls Girls Girls".

I. Background

On January 1, 2014, JYP Entertainment announced that they would be debuting their first boy group since 2PM.

II. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Duration
    여보세요 (Hello) Chloe, Noday Chloe, Noday 3:38
    Girls Girls Girls J.Y. Park "The Asian Soul" J.Y. Park "The Asian Soul" 3:35
    난 니가 좋아 (I Like You) J.Y. Park "The Asian Soul" J.Y. Park "The Asian Soul" 3:24
    따라와 (Follow Me) S. bros, Blue Sun S. bros 3:10
    Like Oh Lee Woomin "collapsedone", Crizzy, Guy Lee Woomin "collapsedone", Fredrik "Fredro" Ödesjö, Crizzy, Guy 3:39
    Playground mr.cho mr.cho 3:33

III. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Music Videos

Girls Girls Girls

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Concept Photos

VI. Commercial Performance

Got It? debuted at number 1 on Billboard World Album chart and number 2 on the Gaon Album Chart. It has sold more than 60,000 copies since it's release.