I.M - Duality

• Duality is the debut solo mini album from South Korean rapper I.M. It was released on February 19, 2021 by Starship Entertainment. It contains five tracks including the title track "God Damn".

I. Background

In January 2021, I.M announced that he had been preparing solo work and would be releasing it as his first album later in the year. It was revealed that instead of a mixtape, it would be released as a mini album.

The album was only released in a digital format to avoid sales restrictions due to it's explicit rating.

II. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Duration
    God Damn I.M I.M, Wooki I.M, Wooki 3:27
    Howling I.M I.M, Long Drive, The Need I.M, Long Drive, The Need 2:45
    Burn I.M I.M, Long Drive I.M, Long Drive 2:46
    Happy to Die I.M I.M, Wooki I.M, Wooki 2:58
    시든 꽃 (Flower-ed) I.M I.M, Long Drive I.M, Long Drive 2:29

III. Album Preview

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

God Damn

External Content www.youtube.com

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

All five tracks from Duality charted on the Billboard World Digital Song charts for the week of March 6, 2021.