HyunJin - HyunJin (Single Album)

• I. Introduction

HyunJin is the debut single album by LOONA's HyunJin. It was released on November 17, 2016, by Blockberry Creative as the second part of the "Girl of the Month" project. It contains two tracks, the title track "Around You" and "I'll Be There" which is a duet between LOONA's HyunJin and HeeJin.

II. Background and Release

On November 6, 2016, HyunJin was revealed through a teaser for "Around You", then the teaser for "I'll Be There" was released on November 7, 2016. The physical album was sold in two separate parts: HyunJin, which contains "Around You", and HeeJin & HyunJin, which contains "I'll Be There". The M/V for both tracks were released on November 17, 2016.

III. Tracklist

No. Title Lyrics Producer Length
    1. I'll Be There
    Artronic Waves, Kavid Kater
    Artronic Waves, Kavid Kater 3:08
    2. Around You (다녀가요) Lee Joo Hyung (MonoTree)
    Lee Joo Hyung (MonoTree) 3:29

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Concept Pictures

VII. Commercial Performances

HyunJin has sold 12,216 copies since its release. It peaked at number 28 on the Gaon Weekly Album Chart and at number 65 on the Gaon Monthly Album Chart.