Enhypen - Border: 儚い

• Border: 儚い (Border: Hakanai) is the debut Japanese single album by South Korean boy group Enhypen. It was released by BigHit Entertainment and Be:LIFT Lab on July 6, 2021. It contains six tracks including the title track "Given Taken" (Japanese Ver).

I. Background

In June 2021, it was announced that Enhypen would make their official Japanese debut. It was also announced that they would perform the opening theme of the Japanese anime series "Re-Main".

II. Tracklist

Title Duration
    Given-Taken (Japanese Ver.) 3:03
    Let Me In (20 CUBE) (Japanese Ver.) 3:09
    Forget Me Not 3:23

III. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Music Videos

Given-Taken (Japanese Version)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Concept Photos

VI. Commercial Performance

Border: Hakanai has sold more than 200,000 copies in Japan and debuted at number 1 on the Oricon Singles Chart.