BTS World Tour: Love Yourself in Seoul

• I. Introduction

BTS World Tour: Love Yourself in Seoul is a concert film of BTS released in ScreenX. The film takes place during the August 25 and 26, 2018 shows of the band's Love Yourself Tour at Seoul Olympic Stadium in Seoul, South Korea.

It was released on January 26, 2019, for one day only in 102 countries around the world. Due to popular demand it re-entered theaters in select countries on February 9 and 10, 2019.

The concert DVD was released on March 27, 2019 and the Blu-Ray was released on April 23, 2019.

II. Synopsis

Shot at the Olympic Stadium in Seoul during the BTS World Tour: Love Yourself, an exclusive screening of the most sought-after concert of 2018 hits movie theaters worldwide for a one-day only event. This event will bring fans together to celebrate the seven members of the global boy band and their unprecedented international phenomenon.

III. Setlist

Number Song
    1. Idol
    2. Save Me
    3. I'm Fine
    4. Magic Shop
    5. Trivia: Just Dance
    6. Euphoria
    7. I Need You
    8. Run
    9. Serendipity
    10. Trivia: Love
    11. DNA
    12. Boyz with Fun/Attack on Bangtan
    13. Fire/Silver Spoon
    14. Dope
    15. Airplane Pt.2
    16. Singularity
    17. Fake Love
    18. Trivia: Seesaw
    19. Epiphany
    20. The Truth Untold
    21. Outro: Tear
    22. Mic Drop
    23. So What
    24. Anpanman
    25. Answer: Love Myself

IV. Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Promo Picture (Poster 2)

VI. Reception

The concert-film grossed $11.7 million worldwide and attracted 1.2 million spectators, South Korea excluded. It broke the record for Largest Worldwide Event Cinema Release after being screen in 3,800 cinemas and 95 countries.

In South Korea it surpassed 200k spectators coming in at second for the two days it showed. In the US it grossed nearly $3 million.