WJSN - WJ Please?

• I. Introduction

WJ Please? is the sixth mini album by WJSN. It was released on September 19, 2018, by Starship Entertainment and Yuehua Entertainment. It contains six tracks, including the title track "Save Me, Save You".

II. Background

On September 3, 2018, it was announced that WJSN would be releasing a new mini album on September 19, 2018. 3 of the Chinese members, Cheng Xiao, Xuanyi, and Meiqi, did not participate in the album's promotion due to their activities in China (this is also the case for the other WJSN album from this point onward), but took part in the recordings of "Hurry Up" and "You & I". Exy is credited for co-writing the lyrics for all of the tracks in the album.

III. Tracklist

No. Title Lyrics Producer Length
    1. Save Me, Save You (부탁해) 진리 (Full8loom), Exy 장준호 (Full8loom), 진리 (Full8loom), Jake K 3:44
    2. You, You, You (너, 너, 너) 진리 (Full8loom), Exy 장준호 (Full8loom), 진리 (Full8loom), Jake K 3:41
    3. I-yah (아이야) 서지음, Exy 최현준, 김승수 3:47
    4. Masquerade (가면무도회) 어벤전승, 정재엽, Exy 어벤전승, 정재엽 4:13
    5. Hurry Up (서둘러) e.one, 를(LEL), Exy e.one, 를(LEL) 3:01
    6. You & I (2월의 봄) Exy, VINCENZO, Any Masingga, Fuxxy Exy, VINCENZO, Any Masingga, Fuxxy 3:41

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Concept Pictures

VII. Commercial Performances

WJ Please? has sold 61,952 copies since its release. It peaked at number 3 on the Gaon Weekly chart, number 14 on Billboard World Albums chart, and number 8 on the Gaon Monthly chart.

VIII. Awards

Year Award Category Result
    2019 33rd Golden Disc Award Disc Daesang Nominated

Music Program Wins

Song Program Date
    Save Me, Save You The Show October 2, 2018