Monsta X - Shine Forever

• I. Versions

Type A
    Type B
    Digital

Shine Forever is the first repackaged album released by South Korean boy group Monsta X. It was released on June 19, 2017 by Starship Entertainment. It contains all ten tracks from The Clan Pt. 2.5: The Final Chapter and includes two new tracks with "Shine Forever" serving at the title track.

II. Background

Following the successful release of The Clan Pt 2.5: The Final Chapter, it was annouced that the album would repackaged and released as Shine Forever. The album was released with two versions: Shine Forever and Complete X-Clan. A music video for "Shine Forever" was released on the same day as the album.

III. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Duration
    Shine Forever Lish, Stereo14, BiNTAGE, Jooheon, I.M Lish, Stereo14, BiNTAGE Lish, Stereo14, BiNTAGE 3:28
    Gravity Mafly, Jooheon, I.M RE:ONE, Davey Nate RE:ONE 3:31
    Ready or Not Lish, Esbee, Stereo14, Jooheon, I.M Lish, Esbee, Stereo14 Lish, Esbee, Stereo14 3:17
    아름다워 (Beautiful) 별들의전쟁 (Galactika), Jooheon, I.M 별들의전쟁 (Galactika) 별들의전쟁 (Galactika), Athena 3:24
    넘사벽 (Incomparable) XEPY, 5$, zomay, Lee Jiwon, Lee Kyungmin, Jooheon, I.M XEPY, Vo3e, 1MAD, 5$, zomay Vo3e 3:43
    니가 필요해 (Need U) Lish, Esbee, Megatone, Jooheon, I.M Lish, Esbee, Megatone Lish, Esbee, Megatone 3:18
    Oi Wonho, Brother Su, Jooheon, I.M Wonho, Brother Su, JJB, XEPY, Vo3e Vo3e 3:11
    Miss You Ye-Yo!, Jooheon, I.M Ye-Yo!, Jooheon Ye-Yo!, Jooheon 3:18
    Calm Down Mafly, Keyfly, Jooheon, I.M RE:ONE, Delly Boi, Davey Nate RE:ONE, Delly Boi 3:07
    너만 생각해 (All I Do) Lish, ESBEE, 9999, Jooheon, I.M Lish, ESBEE, 9999 Lish, ESBEE, 9999 3:38
    5:14 (Last Page) Wonho, Jooheon, I.M Hyuk Shin, MRey, Jayrah Gibson Hyuk Shin, MRey 3:03
    넌 어때 (I'll Be There) Wonho, Jooheon, I.M Wonho, JJB Wonho, JJB 3:12

IV. Album Preview

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Music Videos

VII. Concept Photos

VIII. Commercial Performance

Shine Forever has sold more than 69,000 copies since it's release. The album gave Monsta X their first number one on the Gaon Weekly Album chart and also charted at number 4 on the Gaon Monthly Album chart and came in at number 53 on the 2017 Gaon Year End Album chart. In the US, the album peaked at number 10 on the Billboard World Album Charts.

"Shine Forever" peaked at number 4 on the Billboard World Digital Songs chart and was included on KultScene's 25 Best K-Pop Songs of 2017 chart, coming in at number 19.