Monsta X - The Clan Pt. 2.5: The Final Chapter

• Versions

Beautiful
    Brilliant
    Beside

The Clan Pt. 2.5: The Final Chapter is the debut studio album by South Korean boy group Monsta X and the conclusion of The Clan album trilogy. It was released on March 21, 2017 by Starship Entertainment. The album contains ten tracks including the title track "Beautiful".

I. Background

On March 5, 2017 it was confirmed that Monsta X would be releasing the conclusion to The Clan trilogy and first full album during the month. The initial release included three versions, Beautiful, Brilliant, and Beside. In June, it was announced that the album would be released in a repackage title Shine Forever.

This album also marks the first time one of the members participated in production with Wonho writing, composing, and producing the album track "I'll Be There".

II. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Duration
    Ready or Not Lish, Esbee, Stereo14, Jooheon, I.M Lish, Esbee, Stereo14 Lish, Esbee, Stereo14 3:17
    아름다워 (Beautiful) 별들의전쟁 (Galactika), Jooheon, I.M 별들의전쟁 (Galactika) 별들의전쟁 (Galactika), Athen 3:24
    넘사벽 (Incomparable) XEPY, 5$, zomay, Lee Jiwon, Lee Kyungmin, Jooheon, I.M XEPY, Vo3e, 1MAD, 5$, zomay Vo3e 3:43
    니가 필요해 (Need U) Lish, Esbee, Megatone, Jooheon, I.M Lish, Esbee, Megatone Lish, Esbee, Megatone 3:18
    Oi Wonho, Brother Su, Jooheon, I.M Wonho, Brother Su, JJB, XEPY, Vo3e Vo3e 3:11
    Miss You Ye-Yo!, Jooheon, I.M Ye-Yo!, Jooheon Ye-Yo!, Jooheon 3:18
    Calm Down Mafly, Keyfly, Jooheon, I.M RE:ONE, Delly Boi, Davey Nate RE:ONE, Delly Boi 3:07
    너만 생각해 (All I Do) Lish, ESBEE, 9999, Jooheon, I.M Lish, ESBEE, 9999 Lish, ESBEE, 9999 3:38
    5:14 (Last Page) Wonho, Jooheon, I.M Hyuk Shin, MRey, Jayrah Gibson Hyuk Shin, MRey 3:03
    넌 어때 (I'll Be There) Wonho, Jooheon, I.M Wonho, JJB Wonho, JJB 3:12

III. Album Preview

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

The Clan Pt. 2.5: The Final Chapter has sold more than 147,000 copies since it's release. It gave Monsta X their first chart topping album when it peaked at number one on the Billboard World Album chart. It also peaked at number 10 on the Billboard Heatseekers Album chart, and at number 32 on the Billboard Independent Albums chart. In South Korea, the album peaked at number 2 on the Gaon Weekly Album Chart, number 3 on the Gaon Monthly Album chart, and at number 25 on the 2017 Gaon Year End Album chart.

VIII. Awards and Nominations

Year Award Category Nominated Work Result
    2017 19th Mnet Asian Music Awards Best Dance Performance - Male Group Beautiful Nominated
    2017 19th Mnet Asian Music Awards Song of the Year Beautiful Nominated