Monsta X - Rush

• Rush is the second mini album by South Korean boy group Monsta X. It was released on September 7, 2015 by Starship Entertainment. It contains six tracks including the title track "Rush".

I. Background

Rush was originally released with two versions, Official and Secret. The title track rush was written and produced by Giriboy, who has served as a mentor for the members on No.Mercy. On October 1, 2015, the b-side "Hero" was released as a single.

II. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Duration
    Rush (신속히) Giriboy, Jooheon, I.M Giriboy Giriboy 3:43
    Hero Punch Sound, Rhymer, Jooheon, I.M Punch Sound Punch Sound 3:52
    Perfect Girl Esbee, Lissie, 9999, Jooheon, I.M Esbee, Lissie, 9999 Esbee, Lissie, 9999 3:40
    Amen Crybaby, Take'M Rescue The Beat Crybaby 3:57
    Gone Bad (삐뚤어질래) Mad Clown, Taewan, Jooheon Ye-Yo!, Taewan, Jooheon Ye-Yo! 3:42
    Broken Heart Rescue The Beat, Kim Seung-joon, Jooheon, I.M Rescue The Beat, Kim Seung-joon Kim Seung-joon, Go A-ra 3:47

III. Album Preview

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

Rush has sold more than 75,000 copies since it's release. It peaked at number 3 on the Gaon Weekly Albm Chart, number 6 on the Gaon Monthly Chart, and came in at number 46 on the 2015 Gaon Year End Album Chart.

"Rush" peaked at number 139 on the Gaon Weekly Songs chart, and at number 15 on the Billboard World Digital Songs chart.

"Hero" peaked at number 250 on the Gaon Weekly Songs chart and at number 12 on the Billboard World Digital chart.

VIII. Awards and Nominations

Year Award Category Nominated Work Result
    2016 30th Golden Disc Awards Disc Bonsang Rush Nominated