Eunkwang - FoRest : Entrance

• FoRest : Entrance is the debut mini album by Eunkwang. It was released on June 8, 2020 by Cube Entertainment with "No One Knows" serving as the title track.

I. Background

On May 7, 2020, one month after his military discharge, it was announced that Eunkwang would release his debut mini album in June. He became the sixth member of BtoB to debut as a soloist.

To promote the album, the single "Dear My Dear" was pre-released on May 21, 2020.

II. Tracklist

Title Duration
    Dear My Dear 4:27
    No One Knows 3:44
    Have a Nice Day 3:30
    Walk 4:22
    The Four Seasons 3:45
    Love Again 3:54
    With U 4:50

III. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Highlight Medley

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

Dear My Dear (Lyric Video)

No One Knows

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

FoRest : Entrance peaked at number 9 on the Gaon Album Chart and has sold more than 30,000 copies.