BtoB 4U - Inside

• Inside is the debut mini album by BtoB 4U, the second subunit of BtoB. It was released on November 16, 2020 with "Show Me Your Love" serving as the title track.

I. Background

On October 27, 2020, Cube Entertainment announced that BtoB would promote as a new subunit under the name BtoB 4U. The participating members include Eunkwang, Minhyuk, and Changsub who were all recently discharged from mandatory military service and Peniel (who is a US citizen.)

II. Tracklist

Title Duration
    Show Me Your Love 3:11
    Tension 3:10
    Bull's Eye 3:17
    Mirage 3:06
    Alone 4:04

III. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Highlight Medley

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

Show Me Your Love

External Content www.youtube.com

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

Inside topped iTunes charts in 13 regions and debuted at number 3 on the Goan Album Chart, selling nearly 20,000 units.