2NE1 - Collection

• I. Introduction

COLLECTION is the 2NE1's first Japanese album. The album compiles Japanese versions of their Korean discography plus the Japanese single "SCREAM" (released on the same date as the album), the remix She's So (Outta Control) (BFM Remix) and the covered song "LIKE A VIRGIN". It was released in three editions, CD+2DVD+Photobook, including the two DVDs and a 34 page photobook, CD+DVD, including the first DVD, and CD Only. An special edition only sold at Lawson and HMV stores was also released (with the same catalog number as the "CD+2DVD+Photobook" edition but different price and contents). First presses come with an additional 22 page booklet and housed in a sleeve case.

II. Tracklisting

III. CD Tracklist

1. FIRE
    2. SCREAM
    3. GO AWAY
    4. FOLLOW ME
    5. I DON'T CARE
    6. I AM THE BEST
    7. IT HURTS
    8. CLAP YOUR HANDS
    9. LOVE IS OUCH
    10. UGLY
    11. She's So (Outta Control) (BFM Remix) (Bonus Track)
    12. LIKE A VIRGIN (Bonus Track) (Madonna cover)

IIII. "CD+2DVD+Photobook / CD+DVD" DVD Tracklist - Japanese MVs

1. SCREAM
    2. I AM THE BEST
    3. UGLY
    4. HATE YOU
    5. LONELY
    6. GO AWAY

IIIII. "CD+2DVD+Photobook" DVD2 Tracklist - Korean MVs

1. FIRE (SPACE)
    2. FIRE (STREET)
    3. I DON'T CARE
    4. FOLLOW ME
    5. CLAP YOUR HANDS
    6. IT HURTS
    7. CAN'T NOBODY (ENG. VER.)

III. Where to Listen

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Important Videos from the Era

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com