WJSN THE BLACK - My attitude

• WJSN-THE-BLACK-My-Attitude-digital-album-cover

I. Introduction

My attitude is the debut single album by WJSN THE BLACK. It was released on May 12, 2021, by Starship Entertainment and Yuehua Entertainment. The single album consist of 2 tracks, including the title track "Easy".

II. Track List

No. Title Lyrics Composer Arranger Length
    1. Easy Brother Su, Exy Micky Blue, Georgia Buchanan (Call Me Loop), Gil Lewis, Ryan S. Jhun Gil Lewis, Ryan S. Jhun 3:08
    2. Kiss Your Lips Lovey, Exy Gu Jieun, Al Swettenham Geek Boy (Al Swettenham) 3:16

III. Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Teaser

WJSN-THE-BLACK-My-Attitude-coming-soon

WJSN-THE-BLACK-My-Attitude-schedule

WJSN-THE-BLACK-My-Attitude-track-list

seolateaser1

exyteaser1

bonateaser1

eunseoteaser1

groupteaser1

seolateaser2

exyteaser2

bonateaser2

eunseoteaser2

groupteaser2

External Content youtu.be