2NE1 - 2NE1 1st Mini Album

• I. Introduction

2NE1 is 2NE1's self-titled debut mini album. "Fire" was used as the lead single while "I Don't Care" and "Pretty Boy" were used as the second and third singles respectively. The mini-album received high sales selling 50,000 copies in two weeks. After a month of it's release the mini-album sold another 30,000 copies. On various online music sites, "I Don't Care" shot up to the #1 spot. The majority of the mini-album was written, produced, and arranged by Teddy and Kush except for "Let's Go Party" which was co-written with Masta Wu.

II. Tracklist

1. Fire
    2. I Don't Care
    3. In The Club
    4. Let's Go Party
    5. Pretty Boy
    6. Stay Together
    7. Lollipop

III. Where to Listen

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Important Videos from Era

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[hl=1][/hl]