IU - I U

• I. Introduction

I U (stylized as I U) is the first Japanese extended play by South Korean singer-songwriter IU, released on December 14, 2011. It was IU's first release in the Japanese domestic market and was a selection of remastered versions from her original Korean discography of Korean-language songs released between 2008 and 2011.

II. Track Listing

No. Title Lyrics Music Length
    1 Good Day Kim Eana Lee Min-soo 3:56
    2 Nagging (with Im Seulong) Kim Eana Lee Min-soo 3:50
    3 Rain Drop G.Gorilla G.Gorilla 3:50
    4 Lost Child Choi Gap-won Lee Jong Hoon, Min Woong Sik 3:44
    5 Only I Didn't Know Kim Eana Yoon Sang 3:27
    6 Last Fantasy (Bonus Track) Kim Eana Kim Hyeong-seok 6:10

III. Music Video & Audio

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Comments 2