WJSN - For the Summer

• I. Introduction

For the Summer is the first special album by WJSN. It was released on June 4, 2019, by Starship Entertainment and Yuehua Entertainment. The special album consist of 5 tracks, including the title track "Boogie Up".

II. Background

On May 19, 2019, it was revealed though its social media that WJSN would release a special album on June 4, 2019. Exy is credited for co-writing the lyrics for all the tracks in the album except for "My Type".

III. Tracklist

No. Title Lyrics Producer Length
    1. Boogie Up 달리, Exy Wonderkid,신쿵 3:03
    2. Oh My Summer (눈부셔) JQ, Lee Ji Hye, (makeumine works) Exy OLLIPOP, Caesar & Loui, Hayley Aitken 3:27
    3. My Type 진리(FULL8LOOM) 영광의 얼굴들(FULL8LOOM), 진리(FULL8LOOM), JAKE K(FULL8LOOM) 3:11
    4. Let's Dance (우리끼리) MosPick, Exy MosPick 3:08
    5. Sugar Pop LOVEY, Exy OLLIPOP, Caesar & Loui, Hayley Aitken 3:23

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Concept Pictures

VII. Commercial Performances

For The Summer has sold 78,555 copies since its release. The album debuted and peaked at number 1 on the weekly Gaon Album Chart and ranked at number 71 on the Year-End Gaon Album Chart. The title track "Boogie Up" peaked at number 133 on the Gaon Digital Chart and at number 60 on the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100.

VIII. Awards

Music program wins

Song Program Date
    "Boogie Up" The Show June 11, 2019
    "Boogie Up" The Show June 18, 2019
    "Boogie Up" Show Champion June 19, 2019
    "Boogie Up" M Countdown June 19, 2019