Koda Kumi - Affection

• I. Introduction

affection is the debut album released by Koda Kumi. The album reached #12 on the Oricon charts and charted for 6 weeks, selling 91,360 copies.

II. Tracklist

1. atomic energy
    2. Trust Your Love
    3. Go Together
    4. Your Song
    5. feel me
    6. COLOR OF SOUL
    7. Best Friend Of Mine
    8. My Dream
    9. So Into You
    10. Till Morning Comes feat. VERBAL (m-flo)
    11. come back
    12. TAKE BACK
    13. Can't Lose
    14. walk
    15. TAKE BACK (Jonathan Peters' Radio Mix -English Version-) (First Press Bonus Track)
    16. Trust Your Love (Hex Hector Main Radio Mix -English Version-) (First Press Bonus Track)

III.
    Where to Listen

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Important Videos from the Era

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

[hl=1][/hl]