BtoB - This Is Us

• I. Versions

See
    Feel

This Is Us is the eleventh mini album by BtoB. It was released on June 18, 2018 by Cube Entertainment. It contains seven tracks with "Only One For Me" serving as the title track. "The Feeling" was released on June 11 as a pre-release.

II. Tracklist

Title Duration
    Call Me 3:16
    Only One For Me 3:46
    Yeah 2:58
    Blue Moon 4:01
    IceBreaker 2:56
    1, 2, 3 3:26
    The Feeling 3:56

III. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Highlight Medley

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

Only One For Me

External Content www.youtube.com

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

This Is Us has sold 120,000 copies since it was released. It peaked at number 2 on the Gaon Album Chart.