BtoB - Thriller

• Thriller is the third mini album by South Korean boy group BtoB. IT was released by Cube Entertainment on September 9, 2013 and consists of six tracks.

"When I Was Your Man" was released as a pre-release track on August 23 and the title track "Thriller" was released on September 4.

I. Tracklist

Title Duration
    When I Was Your Man 3:47
    Thriller 3:28
    Why 3:40
    Catch Me 3:35
    Like a Crystal 3:10
    Star 3:46

II. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

III. Music Videos

When I Was Your Man

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thriller

External Content www.youtube.com

IV. Concept Photos

V. Commercial Performance

Thriller has some more than 30,000 copies and peaked at number 3 on the Gaon Music Chart.