BtoB - Press Play

• Press Play is the second mini album released by South Korean boy group BtoB. It released by Cube Entertainment on September 12, 2012. It contains six tracks. "Wow" served as the title track and "Lover Boy" was promoted as a follow up single in October.

I. Tracklist

Title Duration
    Press Play (feat. G.NA) 3:19
    Wow 3:37
    Lover Boy 3:29
    U&I 3:22
    Stand Up 3:41
    My Girl 3:53

Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

II. Music Videos

Wow

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lover Boy

External Content www.youtube.com

III. Concept Photos

IV. Commercial Performance

Press Play has sold more than 20,000 copies and peaked at number 4 on the Gaon Weekly Album Chart and 13 on the Gaon Monthly Album Chart.