ONF - City of ONF

• I. Introduction

City of ONF (stylized in all caps) is a repackage of ONF's first studio album ONF:My Name. It was released on April 28, 2021 with "Ugly Dance" serving as the album's title track. The physical album comes in two versions: City and ONF.

II. Tracklisting

1. "Ugly Dance (춤춰)" - 3:18
    2. "My Genesis (Übermensch)" - 3:11
    3. "The Dreamer" - 3:28
    4. "Beautiful, Beautiful" - 3:10
    5. "My Name Is" - 3:17
    6. "Thermometer (온도자)" (On Team ver.) - 3:17
    7. "Secret Triangle (비밀)" (Off Team ver.) - 3:02
    8. "The Realist" - 4:00
    9. "On-You (Interlude)" - 2:53
    10. "Trip Advisor (누워서 세계 속으로)" - 3:28
    11. "Feedback" - 3:04
    12. "I.T.I.L.U" - 4:40
    13. "Beautiful, Beautiful (English ver.)" - 3:11
    14. "Lights On (2021 ver.)" (CD Only)

III. Versions

Digital Versions

CITY Physical Version

ONF Physical Version

IV. Where to Listen

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Important Videos from the Era

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[hl=1][/hl]